The visual language of comics.
- Use your existing 2D and 3D assets
- Create multi-panel layouts with visual tools
- Add captions and dialogue balloons
- Go international with localization features
- Great for digital comics, games, and storytelling experiments
The interactivity of games.
- Each panel is a camera in 3D space
- Swipe smoothly from step to step
- Interactive parallax adds depth to panels
- Built-in audio sequencing
- Includes PlayMaker actions
What is Panoply?
Panoply brings the visual language of comics to Unity, whether you're working with 2D or 3D, cutscenes or gameplay.
Made with Panoply:
- Upgrade Soul graphic novel (iOS)
- Stilstand, award-winning graphic novel (iOS, Android, Steam, Switch, PS4)
- Doctor Who Infinity puzzle game (iOS, Android, Steam)
- Ascent from Akeron graphic novel (WebGL)
Panoply delivers a versatile digital comics experience that will feel great for your users. Use 2D and 3D artwork, add captions, dialogue balloons, and easily set up sophisticated multi-panel layouts. Every transition in Panoply is calculated in real time, so transitions are smooth and reversible. The player/reader can step forward and backward in the story whenever they like, without waiting for animations to start and stop.
Making digital comics with Panoply.
Exploring panel transitions with Panoply.